Tuition & Payment Information
Enrollment is now open for the 2023-2024 school year!
We thank you for your interest and look forward to having your child(ren) a part of the St. Benedict family.
Registration Checklist for New Students
- Certified, original birth certificate (Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade)
- Baptismal certificate, if Catholic
- Academic records (most recent report card, testing information if applicable)
- Social Security Card/Number of student
- State of Alabama Immunization Certificate needed before school begins
- Copies of divorce decrees and/or custody judgements issued by the courts (if applicable)
- Registration Packet, completed & returned to office
- Registration, Tuition, and Handbook Agreement Form, completed & returned to office
- Tuition Online Payment Set Up, account set-up online
- Contributing Catholic Form, completed & signed by priest (only if applicable)
Registration Information for Returning Students:
St. Benedict uses Continuous Re-enrollment, meaning enroll once and you’re enrolled until your children complete eighth grade or until you let us know differently. No more re-enrolling and filling out paperwork every year. Do it once and you’re done. It’s that simple!
- Registration fees must be paid by March 1st via cash (to office), check (made payable to SBCS & mailed to 12786 Illinois Street, Elberta, AL 36530) or online by clicking here
- Up to date State of Alabama Immunization Certificate
- Confirm your FACTS payment information for the new school year
Student Registration Fees
Office of Catholic Schools Fees Per Student
Pupil tax: $40
Accreditation Fee: $15
St.Benedict Catholic School Fees Per Student
Supply Fee: $80
Capital Assessment: $50
Admin Fee: $65
Total Registration Fee: $450 per student
The registration fee is due by March 1st, 2023 if paying the school by cash, check, or credit card. Registration may also be paid in two monthly installments through FACTS online tuition management program (invoiced on March 15th & April 15th through your FACTS incidental billing option – please see Jill Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration fees are non-refundable.
Annual Tuition Rates
PreK 3, PreK 4, and Kindergarten to 8th Grade
Preschool per child
Active Catholic and Standard Rate
$ 4800 per year
$ 4800 per year
|Kindergarten to 8th Grade|
Active Catholic Rate*
$ 4400 per year
$ 5400 per year
| 25% Tuition Discount for each additional sibling*|
Kindergarten – 8th Grade
*You must be a registered parishioner in one of our contributing parishes and return the signed Contributing Catholic Agreement Card to School to receive the Active Catholic Rate – Our Lady of the Gulf, Our Lady of Bon Secour, St. Bartholomew, St. John, St. Joseph , St. Margaret of Scotland, and St. Thomas by the Sea
SBCS is proud to partner with the FACTS online management system for all registration and tuition payments. Monthly, semi-annual, and annual plans are available.
Note: students entering pre-school must be potty trained
Thank you for allowing us the pleasure of educating your child(ren), mind, body and spirit. We love partnering with you as we live our faith each day. Please contact us for more information on the application process, tuition assistance, or to schedule a private tour at email@example.com or 251-986-8143. For any questions regarding FACTS online tuition management program, please contact Jill Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*note: registration fees are non-refundable